Fresher can apply
B.com, B.A, 12th,
Recruits students by developing alumni networks; evaluating recruiting techniques and materials; interviewing prospective students; initiating campaigns to induce students to attend the university.
Admissions Counselor Job Duties:
- Develops a network of alumni by identifying and training successful alumni willing to help recruit students; coordinating the network’s activities.
- Develops a profile of students attracted to the college by conducting research; interviewing applicants; designing questionnaires for current students; analyzing questionnaire results; conducting focus groups.
- Evaluates recruitment techniques by determining the effectiveness of each recruitment technique used by admissions; discerning the appeal of admissions literature; defining the expectations of the college to be instilled in incoming students by the admissions staff.
- Recruits students by visiting high schools; attending college nights; visiting community colleges and technological institutions.
- Welcomes prospective students by processing paperwork; interviewing applicants; arranging and conducting campus tours; conducting follow-up activities such as letter writing and phone-calling campaigns.
- Maintains recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Completes projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.